Senior Software Design Engineer
Our software department is expanding and we are looking for several Senior Design Engineers to join our team!
As a part of ASML’s software department, you will provide the software solutions that make our machines complete and unique.
In close cooperation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics, physics) you are a member of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Your solutions emerge from sound software engineering practice and take low effort to develop and maintain.
- You are a high-quality driven engineer, you pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors.
- You want to work in a highly-complex environment where calculations and measurements are done at a nanometer level.
- You want to impact the world with your work and you want your projects to reach millions of people worldwide.
- You want to be respected for your work and you want to have some of the best engineers in the world as your colleagues.
How about being part of the elite engineering team of ASML? After all, we are the largest producer of lithography machines in the world!
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
- You will work on embedded or application level programming, on computer systems or software platforms, depending on your ambitions we will find you the best match as software designer at ASML.
- You will work with C# or Java on application level programming.
If you are educated in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathemathics, Physics, Electronics etc. you may be a fit for our Software Departments
Software engineer with minimum 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C#, Java, C++, UML, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
You are passionate about robotics, artificial intelligence or simply by exquisite programming and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Applications sent by email cannot be processed