CS Engineer (experienced)
||Electronics Mechanics Mechatronics
The Customer Support sector is responsible for the delivery, installation, initial training of and maintenance of ASML systems at the customer site, and is responsible for the necessary transfer of knowledge to the customer. Customer Support Engineering is responsible for providing technical support to customers and service engineers within the Customer Support organization.
- Support installation for machines on- site for customers for his measurement/metrology competency.
- Analyze complex and specialist problems on site in cooperation with local fab team & competency engineers.
- Co-work/advise local fab team and competency engineers on-site about the direction in which solutions should be sought and/or solves the problem himself at the customer location.
- Be responsible for regular updating of his own and local Field Service Engineers knowledge so that each problem can be handled from locally available in depth product knowledge.
- Take part in local availability/reliability projects in order to formulate demands concerning failure sensitivity and maintainability, and takes responsibility for implementing these demands in new and existing products and install base.
- Transfer know-how by making presentations and giving on-the-job training as well as providing material for technical documentation and training.
Bachelor in Electrical, Electronic engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science.
More than 3 years in related experience
- Strong technical familiarity and motivation.
- Good communication and customer skills.
- Verbal and written English skills.
- Analytical ability, flexible attitude for travel.
Working location : Dongtan, Icheon, Pyongtaek, Chungju