Software Release Integrator
||Software Engineering Information Technology Computer Science
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software release integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the Software Release Project Leader to meet ASML’s product roadmap needs.The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Manage and maintain the software release integration plan to meet ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the software integration process and quality in total
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science,
Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- Already had the role of Software Release Integrator and has 5 years of software development experience
- Clearcase experience
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling
- Knowledge of C, C++ and Python
- Experience with Linux, Windows and Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined
in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates
must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to
beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants
who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.