Software Release Integrator
||Software Engineering Information Technology Computer Science
The Software Release Integrator executes and guards the software release integration process. He defines and delivers the most efficient integration plans together with the SW Release Project Leader to meet ASML’s product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Release Integrator will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Manage and maintain the software release integration plan to meet ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards
- Advice on planning, technical capabilities and optimizations towards development projects
- Improve integration tooling
- Improve the SW integration process and quality in total
- Bachelor or Master Level – Technical
- Preferred education Computer Science
- Already had the role of Software Build Manager / 5 years software development
- Clearcase experience
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling
- Knowledge of C/C++/Python
- Experience with Linux / Windows / Office applications
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like?
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.