Architect Electronic Development
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Define, realize, manage and maintain various electronics concepts and products, such as sensors, actuators, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new ASML products.
The Architect within the Electronic Department (EDEV) is responsible for the following:
- Act as the EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the software, opto-mechanics and mechatronics department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture, of sensor electronics related modules and of electrical infrastructure
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and planning for the various measurement electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the Stage Electronics within the ASML products.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Multiple years of experience as architect and/or designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.Knowledge of- and experience with: definition and realization of sensor or actuator & measurement systems.Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software, optics and mechatronics.
Initiative, pro-active.High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.Structured with eye for details.Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.Quality focus.Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).Affinity with physics, mechanics and / or mechatronics is a plus.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can’t be processed.